what am i up to?

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

cough hack hack cough

the doctor said i have an "upper respiroatory tract infection." i've been coughing virtually non stop for over a week. i had nail spiked golf balls hanging out in my throat. and it recently went to my ears and tried to infect there.

i don't like being sick.

i have had a few hits off an old prescription of cough syrup with codine though. it still works. codine gives me super powers. it also makes me itch constantly at invisiable itchy spots all over my body. but it stops the coughing.

some day that bottle's gonna be empty and i'm gonna be in a heap of trouble since no over the counter medicine works on me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon. Summer illnesses are the worst!

This is my first ever blog comment, assuming I do it right ...

Kristine

Anonymous said...

Furball

- tph