what am i up to?

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

who am i??

i know i know. my blog has been totally lame lately. no new posts. no rants about neighbors. no tv updates. i've been busy - okay? a girl has to earn a living. and unfortunately my job requires that i earn it a LOT between mid august and late october. heck - i turned in 9.5 hours of overtime yesterday.

anyway - we've just been super busy. i had to work late last night. baseball tickets tonight. prebowling tomorrow night. cheetah girls on sunday - lord help me.

but look at the brite side. gillmore girls starts back up tonight and i'm sure i'll have something to complain about there. once i get to watch it - since i'll be at the ball game and all.

i haven't forgot all of you. i promise. i've just faded into a busy existence.

i'll leave you with this. during the weekend of june 23 and 24 - i will be heading to charlotte north carolina to compete in the 2007 USBC Women's Bowling Championships. feel free to insert your joke here....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you won't have to worry about further ball game conflicts much longer.

I haven't been able to really update my site because of my dad selling his car.

I have a large amount of posts to make.

New car. New laptop. Wrestling last night. Botcon this weekend.

Anonymous said...

I ought to watch Gilmore Girls -- that looks like a good show. Do they have DVDs out?

Kristine