what am i up to?

Friday, May 14, 2010

oh blog - how i have missed you...

tonite i saw jen lancaster - author of "pretty in plaid", "bitter is the new black", the blog jennsylvania, and a few other top selling titles.

listening to her read from her book and talk to all of us crazy fans and be totally hysterical and spit back comments that - like most of the things she writes feel a lot like they could have come right out of my head - reminded me that i used to have a blog and i used to be funny and people used to read it and i used to love to write for it.

and i really miss it.

and now all of my readers are probably gone.

i used to be good at this and i'm starting to think that it may be time to try to return to what i used to love to do. bring some creative happiness back into my life....

5 comments:

Leslie said...

I just wanted to let you know. I was just reading random people's blogs and found yours. I am 28 years old and my husband's name is Jeff! YAY!

Venus Lam said...

Well, old readers have gone while new readers would come.

Hello from Singapore. I blog a lot in Chinese, and now, start to blog in English. Nice to meet you!

cybertrickz said...

i love making blog too! i hope you visit my blogs! thanks more power

OH HELL CLOTHING said...

Dont worry - im a new reader to your blog so at least you can get more back! :D

Paddy † @ LITTLE RAZZI

Tommy said...

Nice post and Cool blog!

If you're at all interested, this is mine: http://thestoriesofwhitegloves.blogspot.com/