what am i up to?

Thursday, April 05, 2007

this week on "why you won't be my next american idol"...

i really can't believe this. can someone PLEASE explain to me why he is still there?

why? WHY? WHY!!!???!!??!?!?!!

btw - i have it on good authority that a woman i work with is a sanjaya fan. i don't think she's voting though. which is a good thing. we must find out who is responsible for his progression in this competition so that they can be stopped!

okay - so this week on "why you won't be my next american idol" - everyone is safe but gina glocksen. i don't have much to say about it. i'm too angry. but since i have to say SOMETHING - gina - you won't be my next american idol because no matter how many times i ask him - jeff won't let me do my hair in a cool two toned style like yours and in order to be my TRUE american idol - i have to at least be able to try and imitate your fashions without my husband threatening to make me sleep with rolen...

coming up next week - sanjaya imitates jlo and sings that his love don't cost a thing...

this is karen seacrest - out. grrr.

No comments: