what am i up to?

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

everyone sing!

if you're happy and you know it clap your hands - CHRIS IS GONE!
if you're happy and you know it clap your hands - CHRIS IS GONE!

if you're happy and you know it - you're inner gilmore girl will show it...

if you're happy and you know it clap your hands - CHRIS IS GONE!!!

what a nice valentines day gift. i'm choosing to believe that jeff contacted the writers and told them how unhappy the whole chris/lorelai thing was making me and made them fix it. he's so sweet to me!

3 comments:

tim said...

I saw the end last night. (My roommate watches it.) Something tells me we haven't seen the end of Chris...

Anonymous said...

Was waiting for your happy dance. Poor lady doesn't know what she wants. Do you still consider her Luke-worthy?

- tph

gfygrl said...

she wants luke. she just doesn't think that luke wants her. and perhaps now that she's eliminated the "possibility" that icky christopher has always been - she will be able to succome completely to the joy that is luke.

and yes she's luke worthy. everyone knows that. he built her an ice rink and saved paul anka from death by chocolate because these were things that she loved!

and in case you haven't noticed - there are certain things in my life that parallel that of loralai gilmore's life - and if she doesn't end up happily ever after with luke than it will make me question my marriage! okay - maybe not. but i'd still be very unhappy....