what am i up to?

Thursday, May 17, 2007

this week on "why you won't be my next american idol"...

well - it's that time of year. may sweeps. cliff hangers. wonderful shows ending - so long ladies of gilmore!

this is your melancholy episode of "why you won't be my next american idol" and as always i am your host - karen seacrest.

what to say. what to say. this week we are all shedding tears over the loss of our dear, humble, melinda doolittle. melinda - you won't be my next american idol because YOU WERE ROBBED! TOTALLY ROBBED! someone call for security, lock the doors, and check everyone's pockets for missing melinda votes because YOU WERE ROBBED!

not since the scandalous departure of chris daughtry have we seen someone robbed quite so badly. not even gina!!

but - once again - i have to say something funny and full of wit - because that's what you all expect. soooo. i guess you won't be my next american idol because...

because...

because....

oh forget it - i just can't think of anything that justifies her early dismissal. you'll all just have to suffer...

that said - vote for jordin!!

karen seacrest. out.

2 comments:

tim said...

Yay Gilmore's! May your fast talking never grace my TV again! ;)

Apparently even the other two contestants were shocked that Melinda got booted. (At least that's what Jen tells me...)

Like what?! They kicked HER off? What are they crazy? I'm totally worse than her!! Oh wait! I'm still on the show...I can win now?!

gfygrl said...

BLASPHEMER!!!