what am i up to?

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

how not to make it to the hollywood round on american idol...

1. refer to a former contestant during your audition.
2. sing a song made famous or recorded by a former contestant during your audition.
3. compare yourself to a former contestant during your audition.
4. sing "an original piece written by me" during your audition.
5. dedicate your song to a judge during your audition.
6. look like the rabbit ears on a 1982 12 inch black and white tv during your audition.
7. continue singing the same song after you know you've bombed, the judges said no, or your "original piece written by me" didn't pan out.
8. try to sing a new song after you know you've bombed, the judges said no, or your "original piece written by me" didn't pan out.
9. over dance live you've had one too many margaritas.

and finally

10. dress like princess leah unless you have the face and the bod to pull of that gold steel bikini with the chains.

3 comments:

tim said...

It's spelled Leia.
Also, I enjoyed the Asian Liberace/Macho Man Randy Savage.

I didn't watch the show, but saw the dude on YouTube.

gfygrl said...

some how i knew i spelled that wrong and that you were going to call me on it.

tim said...

I didn't want to disappoint... :)