what am i up to?

Friday, February 24, 2006

this week on "why you won't be my next american idol"...

we celebrate becky o'donohue. becky - you won't be my next american idol because no matter what the beer commercials say about "twins" - your maxim spread with your sister is just really, really nasty...

we celebrate patrick hall. patrick - you won't be my next american idol because no married man should wear a pink shirt while performing a song originally recorded by a lesbian...

we celebrate stevie scott. stevie - you won't be my next american idol because orange eye shadow and red lipstick is a horrible combination for any complexion...

we celebrate bobby bennett. bobby - you won't be my next american idol because watching you have a heart attack on stage might traumatize my 8 year old...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

and that's why I would vote for Becky O'Donawhatever... ;)

Not that I watch the show...

gfygrl said...

once a pig...

Anonymous said...

:P

Comon. I'm not, nor was I ever. If you really thought that we wouldn't still talk :)

It's not like I or anyone really -made- her and her sister pose for Maxim...

gfygrl said...

i wasn't gonna bring it up - but do the words "i really wanna fuck you but could never be in a relationship with someone with your responsibilities." ring a bell??

probably not - you were drunk that nite...

Anonymous said...

I actually said it like that?
I must have been drunk.

But yeah, I really did like you. I enjoyed hanging around with you all more for your company than someone else's. And yeah, I wasn't ready for the level of responsibility that being in a relationship with you would have taken at that time. I still don't think I am. but back then, I didn't think it'd be fair to you or Nina.

Anonymous said...

exactly ;)

I know you would. And you are lucky to be where you are. And I wouldn't change much either on my side...aside from maybe my choice in words. heh.

Anonymous said...

American Idol is of Satan

th