what am i up to?

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

this week on "why you won't be my next american idol"...

we celebrate elliott yamin. elliott - you won't be my next american idol because i just flat out don't like you. you look like a goat. you sound like a goat. and you have a really unflattering haircut. oh. and you totally butchered a journey song. i hold steve perry in the highest esteem - so butchering a journey song is an unforgivable sin in my book...

i must have voted for katherine 50 times over 2 hours last nite just because i don't think you deserve to be in the final two - especially with chris gone.

so as ET would say...

"gooooooood byyyyyeee ellllllliiiiiooooott."

until next week - karen. out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not going to tell my girlfriend about this. She is super pissed and hates the final two. :)