what am i up to?

Thursday, May 04, 2006

this week on "why you won't be my next american idol"...

*yawn*

welcome to "why you won't be my next american idol"...

karen seacrest had a late nite at the ritz last night and is running a liiiiittle bit slowly today.

this week we celebrate paris bennett. paris, you won't be my next american idol because i just don't want my daughter looking up to someone who does the "beyonce butt" dance and says "thank yew" in a minnie mouse voice 10 times after each song. it's a creepy combination.

i know that's kinda lame and uncreative and stuff - but i'm tired, okay?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't been to bed before 3 any night this week. Yay for lack of sleep and exciting halucinations!

gfygrl said...

i see your halucinations and add two cats who fight under my bed at 2 am and a week's worth of first communion preperations...