what am i up to?

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

please give me back my morning show...

so as if having steve and dc on for 5 hours every morning wasn't bad enough - 101.1 the river recaps that day's show every evening at about 7 ish. i discovered this one the hard way.

and right now we are in the middle of a 53 hour radiothon for the make a wish foundation. i had to change the station on my desk at work. i couldn't take it.

anyway - i actually listened to a segment the other night. i was trapped in the shower and didn't have much of a choice.

the entire segment was about how steve doesn't know how to play rock, paper, scissors and them explaining the concept and rules to him and then trying to play the game - over the radio. total waste of airspace if you ask me. total waste. another 20 naked minutes of my life i can't get back to add to the ones i spent with someone's sperm donor.

and at the same time i find it hard to believe a guys such as steve is so UNFAMILIAR with games involving his hands....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested