what am i up to?

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

solicitation...

i am soliciting donations toward a fund so that i can buy a laptop.

see - i have this short story floating around in my head. i haven't written one in so long - part of me isn't sure i know how to do it anymore. (what's the subject and where do i put the predicate again? and is it mandatory to use the word "nipple" - i seem to remember something from the college paper about that...) a few people ragged on my writing a few years ago. some people say they believe in me. others i don't think mean it. actions speak louder.

but darnit all to poopyville - there's something in my head and if i don't get it out - i'm going to go insane. or drown. because i always seem to think about it in the shower. and the thoughts just keep going and going and i have no where to put them and then by tomorrow they are gone and i have to start all over again.

and i don't seem to have a computer around when i have time to actually write it. like in the shower. not that a laptop would help me in the shower. but you get the point.

and i can't do it the old fashioned way. my hand gets crampy writing my to do list.

so i need a laptop. who wants to help me? who wants to see the story floating in my head?? come on. who wants to see? who wants to be first???

i'm tellin ya. i could be the next j.k. rowlings. cept - what's in my head is so totally not fantasy...

No comments: