what am i up to?

Monday, October 01, 2007

woot woot pt. 2

ugly betty was pretty good. i cried at the end when her sister came back to reality and said that santos was dead. *sniffle* i knew it all along. kept telling jeff he was really dead and she was dreaming...

csi - i don't know why - but i'm a bit disappointed. can't put my finger on it. however, i read today that jorja fox and cbs couldn't come to a contract agreement and she will leave the show in november. i'll believe it when i see it - we've been down this path before...

and for the rock of love finale - thank god he picked jes! heather is a fat stripping sore loser cow. i didn't like her already - but when she failed the diabetic test - i was uber mad.

jeff wondered out loud if it was just a test or if it was real. but i'm pretty sure it was real. especially the one with jes. he looked "classic low" to me...

hmmm.

i miss gillmore girls...

2 comments:

tim said...

Diabetic test?

I heard about him using the Test of Solomon...The "cut the baby in half" thing?

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Jess won, too, but I wondered if Heather was a victim of editing (according to her MySpace page, she was).

And no, I don't usually go trolling on MySpace -- my friend Julie linked to it on her blog (go to http://apeculture.com/, then click on the "Blog" tab).

Kristine