what am i up to?

Friday, March 03, 2006

this week on "why you won't be my next american idol"...

we celebrate brenna gethers. brenna - you will not be my next american idol because frankly - you're really quite scarey looking. especially when you pose.

we celebrate sway penala. sway - you will not be my next american idol because everytime i hear your name - i suddenly wanna sing "walk this SWAY - and talk this SWAY" and then the song gets stuck in my head and it's totally annoying!

we celebrate heather cox. heather - you will not be my next american idol beacuse you really kinda look like trichelle from the real world las vegas - and i never liked her. besides - there's only room for one blonde in the competition.

we celebrate david radford. david - you will not be my next american idol because you just aren't hot enough to make that whole "car charger as a belt" thing actually work as a new fad. besides - there's only ONE frankie...

until next week. karen. out.

1 comment:

Sandy Martin said...

LMAO at "walk this sway!" You are too funny!

Sandy :)
(S&J05 from TheNest)