what am i up to?

Monday, April 10, 2006

Fw: Bailiey the Cat


I wanted to introduce you all to the potential new member of our family.

This is Bailey. Bailey belongs to Jeff's cousin Dana. Dana got married a week or so ago. Her husband and stepson are both severely allergic and her stepson also has very bad asthma. So she asked me to help her find a home for Bailey - being the critter lover that I am and all. Jeff got all soft and weak and decided we could attempt to take her in so that she would remain in the family and Dana could still visit her when she missed her.

Keeping her will greatly depend on if we can get Sandy and Bailey get along. Sandy hasn't been with other cats since she was a kitten. Bailey's never seen another cat - I was told she thinks she's a dog. So perhaps she and Rolen will get along better than Sandy and Rolen do. LOL.

I just wanted to share!

No comments: